PHPConf.Asia 2019 Speaker Information
We're committed to bringing together some of the best speakers from all around the world to share their knowledge with you here. We provide an accommodation package to all selected speakers to help make this possible.
About the event
Speakers will be provided with a projector, a wireless hand-held microphone and a screen for their presentation. Speakers should prepare their slides in 4x3 aspect ratio. Speakers should bring any equipment they need to connect to projectors (HDMI). It is also suggested that you reduce your dependency on the in-house internet connection as possible.
When the Call for Papers closes, the organizers will sort through the submissions, making their selections. Speakers will be notified as soon as the selection process has been completed.
This year's package
Our speaker package for this year's event includes:
- Full conference pass
- For speakers not based in Singapore:
- 2 complimentary hotel nights
- We can consider providing grants to partially cover the air-fare for speakers who might have financial difficulties. This is on a case-by-case basis.
- Lunch, receptions and activities included in regular conference
- We'll pick you up and drop you off to/from the airport so you don't have to worry about it.
- Speakers' dinner on the first evening of the conference (24th June 2019)
- Transport to and from the conference venue will be included
International speakers are encouraged to submit their ideas, but because of budget restrictions, we can only accept a limited number of speakers from outside the country.
Tips for Submission
We strongly encourage potential speakers to submit more than one submission on more than one topic. The more submissions you contribute, the more options you give us to pick you. Be sure your talk title and abstract define the exact topic you want to talk about and what you hope people will learn from the session. In previous years, some submissions sounded interesting but we just didn't have enough detail for them to make the final cut.